Are you considering adding a sunroom to your home? We love sunrooms; they add extra space and warmth to a home. Sunroom additions are actually one of the most popular home additions. And it’s no surprise why sunrooms are so popular;
- Temperature control- If built correctly, sunrooms can be used no matter what the temperature is outside.
- Easy to decorate – lawn furniture or indoor/outdoor furniture is completely acceptable in sunrooms.
- Beautiful views all year long – Enjoy the sun and flowers in the summer, and sit in your sunroom and watch the snow fall in the winter.
- Extra living space- Of course sunrooms provide additional space to your home.
- Adds value – Increasing your homes size will increase your homes resale value.
- Sunrooms are Green – windows can help regulate house temperatures and provide natural lighting. The US Department of Energy calls this Daylighting.
Check back next week for more tips.